1. Excellent people have a period of silence. During that time, I put in a lot of effort, endured loneliness and solitude, didn't complain or complain, and when I talk about it in the future, even I can be moved by the days. Be down-to-earth, everything you want will be returned to you by time.
2. Faced with the path of life, I firmly believe that every person who overcomes obstacles and dares to overcome obstacles will have a wonderful life journey everywhere.
3. The best gift we offer to youth is struggle.
4. Tell others with a smile that you are stronger today than yesterday.
5. Every excellent person has a period of silence. That period of time was a time of putting in a lot of effort, enduring loneliness and solitude, not complaining or complaining, and when we talk about it in the future, even ourselves can be moved.
6. Eyes that shed tears are brighter, and hearts that have shed blood are stronger.
7. Love is both enduring and kind. Love is not jealous. Love is not boasting, not being arrogant, and not doing anything shy. Not seeking one's own benefits. Not easily angered. Not counting human evil. I don't like injustice. I only like the truth. Be tolerant in everything. Believe in everything. Hope for everything. Be patient in all things. Love never stops.
8. The world will give way to those who have goals and vision.
9. Success is not about never failing, but never giving up.
10. The most difficult thing in life is not effort or struggle, but choice.
11. As long as you don't shy away or back down, the applause of life will eventually ring for you.
12. Without sowing, there will be no harvest, and without hard work, there will be no success.
13. Flying alongside the geese, all within sight is the vast sky; Accompanied by flies, wherever you go, it is filthy and messy.
14. Be proactive and generous, do not indulge a gentleman with petty people.
15. The road to success is usually full of thorns and bumps, and no one can succeed casually. The road to success is also thin and dark, lonely, but as long as you have a lamp in your heart that is always on, and you have the courage to boldly venture forward, who is the winner in the end.
16. Don't make excuses for failure, only find reasons for success. Don't find reasons for failure, find methods for success.
17. Dreams, if not realized, are ultimately just dreams.
18. Asking questions is more important than solving them. Ains.
19. The pioneer walked a winding path, but what he left behind were straight and wide footprints.
20. A person may not necessarily be poor if they have money, but if they don't have dreams, they are already poor.
When we allow others to control our emotions, we feel like victims and powerless to deal with the current situation. Complaints and anger become our only choices.
22. Life is not all about multiple-choice questions, but about solving practical problems. It requires us to argue bit by bit, which is a process of making choices. It doesn't matter if we make mistakes. Move forward, don't think too much, don't be afraid, believe in your dreams and persist.
23. Without learning, one cannot broaden their talents; without ambition, one cannot achieve success in learning.
24. Life is beautiful for some people, and they strive for a certain goal throughout their lives.
25. When sitting in silence, think about yourself, and when chatting, do not discuss people's faults. People with ability influence others, while those without ability are influenced by others. Action does not necessarily bring happiness, and without action, there is no happiness. We must exchange what we have for what we don't have.
26. Any restriction starts from within oneself. Forget about failure, but remember the lessons learned from it.
The road ahead is full of thorns, and I have hesitated, but I have never backed away.
The ultimate value of life lies in the ability to awaken and think, not just in survival. Aristotle.
29. The past does not equal the future; There is no failure, only temporary cessation of success; Take more action.
30. Don't regret that previous efforts need to be redone and there are some paths that cannot be omitted.
31. If we throw a stone for a lifetime, even with our eyes closed, we will definitely hit it successfully once. Teach yourself well and not others. Open the fishing net first, then the fish can find the entrance to the fishing net. Misfortune often comes from comparison, and happiness also comes from comparison.
32. There are too many things in life that we don't understand, which always make us worry. There are many uncertainties in life that always make us worry. We always think about life according to our own thinking, and the result is often sad. We always understand life according to secular human feelings, and the result is often tragic. In this world, there are always things we can't understand, some people we can't understand, and some emotions we can't figure out.
33. The rapids of life have emerged to the steep cliffs, and with just one more step forward, they will turn into magnificent waterfalls.
34. If you feel disappointed and powerless now, how should you carry on with the distant future.
35. Although the life of a flower is short, it has embraced spring after all.
Action does not necessarily bring happiness, and without action, there is no happiness.
37. Any miracle in this world is achieved through countless efforts. First, acknowledge your own ordinariness, and then make up for it with a thousand times more effort.
38. The construction of a strong inner self can usually only rely on the trials and tribulations of experience. Many "late bloomers" are often particularly powerful, while those who become famous at a young age are often unable to overcome their fragility.
On the runway of life, some people appreciate the scenery with their hearts, while others strive to become scenery.
40. No one can bear the pain for you, and no one can take away your strength.
41. Effort cannot achieve everything, it can only tell you where you can go the farthest.
42. The two most difficult tests in life: the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage to face all challenges.
43. Never let your dreams become dreams and thoughts.
44. All pain will become a strength that strengthens you over time.
45. The path that has been determined, no matter how painful it is, don't frown. You should know that no matter how difficult it is to walk, it is your own choice, and you have no right to cry out for pain.
46. A restless heart cannot smell the calm and elegant fragrance of flowers; A person who advances recklessly may step on their own landmines.
47. Any enjoyment that is not obtained through hard work will soon become dull and uninteresting.
48. Don't give up on yourself, your future path may not be full of obstacles.
49. You can turn around at any time, but you cannot keep going backwards.
No matter how miserable the reality may be, you must stubbornly believe that it is just a brief darkness before dawn.